Friday, September 2, 2016

The Kills: Impossible Tracks



DON'T BE FOOLED!!!!

Yes, in this clip it looks like the singer might be wearing crotch-high black leather boots worn over denim. Closer examination and historical research STRONGLY suggests the devils deception.-

This picture of the band on stage is from earlier in the year, but studying the clip makes me think she's wearing something like this. Bloody shame too. I am intoxicated by the geometry of leather snuggling up with denim in that region. To bad it has to end with.......those things. Only a boot lover would know how much this matters.

Sigh

2 comments:

  1. Alison Mosshart is a serial ankle booter. I cannot bring myself to enjoy their songs for that reason. Idiotic, I know, but few things fill me with a feeling of utter disappointment than any woman choosing the footwear of horror.

    James Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had never heard of them. Given how this season is starting, crotch-high boots was not beyond the range of possibility. Oh, the horror!

      Delete

If the download link is dead, please use the comment box to alert me and I'll try to re-up it.

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but for now I'm not moderating the comments. I have little doubt that horrid spam-bots will force me to change this policy, but for now.....