Monday, March 27, 2017

Not the first or last time for DA

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4i53xxz5xt1zo5z/da1-1_Joined.mp4
The two Spanish Language morning shows were wonderfully bootie this year. These all happen to be from ¡Despierta América! Here we see a woman in leather thighboots and mini-skirt doing an ad for Walmart(because you know...2016). And a guest in a pair of mesh(?) thighboots that just make the grade because the shafts stand up on their own like a proper pair of thighboots.  Finally, Karla Martínez shows off a wonderful pair of plush, red velvet (?) thighboots.

1 comment:

  1. bruce it´s possible repost all videos from karla martinez in leather and boots

    ReplyDelete

If the download link is dead, please use the comment box to alert me and I'll try to re-up it.

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but for now I'm not moderating the comments. I have little doubt that horrid spam-bots will force me to change this policy, but for now.....