Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Fabulous Faust

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/fkLyTGrz/file.html
Discovering  El extraño caso del doctor Fausto (1969) was a "THIS is why I do this" moment. Stumbling across an obscure, artsy Spanish version of Faust that features a solid 3 and 1/2 minutes of quality 60's thighboots is the kind of thing I dream about. And that hope of discovery is why I slog through HOURS of cheesy Christmas movies.

3 comments:

  1. Great that you are back! Any chance we can see some interview clips? I like those more than the ones from movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If women ever start wearing boots on talk show again.....As I've mentioned before within the last few years there seems to have been a change to the "dress code." Where things used to trend towards "date-night casual," the majority of talk show guest now dress, as I've said, like they were attending a Spring Gala at the country club of the damned.

      Delete
  2. I thought you might have some from a few years ago as well. Doesn't need to be from 2016.

    ReplyDelete

If the download link is dead, please use the comment box to alert me and I'll try to re-up it.

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but for now I'm not moderating the comments. I have little doubt that horrid spam-bots will force me to change this policy, but for now.....