Saturday, July 30, 2016

It's gotta be quality!

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/VHnva3PK/file.html

You know a movie has to be classy when it stars both Steven Seagal and Vinnie Jones(my keyboard appears to me missing its sarcasm button). Anyway here's Mercenary:Absolution(2015). We see some decent leather knee boots (with that weird half-cuff over the foot-points off for that) worn with a mini and "leather" pants. We also see some pretty obvious stunt "boots."

1 comment:

  1. I have seen a few boots this summer too, I just love it when they wear their boots on hot sunny days, last week I saw a young girl in gray leather over the knee boots and another in brown over the knee boots and lots of knee high boots and ankle shoes and also uggs which I hate to even mention and all this while it is over 80 degrees, wonderful.

    frend

    ReplyDelete

If the download link is dead, please use the comment box to alert me and I'll try to re-up it.

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but for now I'm not moderating the comments. I have little doubt that horrid spam-bots will force me to change this policy, but for now.....