Tuesday, August 30, 2016

40 very long days

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/PS5c31D7/file.html
Back in the day we went batsh!t over this scene from 40 Days and 40 Nights (2002). That says everything about the great post-Pretty Woman boot drought.  This stretchy spade-heeled boot was The Thighboot of 2001-02. It made several notable appearances and might have been one of the catalysts that drove the renaissance to come. But at the time, the lace-up loggers we see in the middle section would have been the much more common boot.

2 comments:

  1. A truly great scene in one of the worst movies ever made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Schindler's List compared to Hard Target 2.

      Delete

If the download link is dead, please use the comment box to alert me and I'll try to re-up it.

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but for now I'm not moderating the comments. I have little doubt that horrid spam-bots will force me to change this policy, but for now.....