Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Well, that's just silly

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/WYD43Cvd/file.html
http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/AabBXSmu/file.html
In most movies the spiky red tartan knee boots Dominique Swain pairs with red leather pants would be the single most bat-sh!t crazy element. In Sharkansas Women's Prison Massacre (2015) it's not even in the top 5. What a wonderful mess this thing is. And it features 3 pairs of tolerable boots (and as many pairs of oblivious stunt boots). I love my boots with a generous side order of cheesy goodness.

2 comments:

  1. zippyfile does not unpack properly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worked fine for me, you have to download both of them.

      Delete

If the download link is dead, please use the comment box to alert me and I'll try to re-up it.

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but for now I'm not moderating the comments. I have little doubt that horrid spam-bots will force me to change this policy, but for now.....